It’s easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of life. When you’re not careful, it can be a recipe for disaster. One small mistake can snowball into an avalanche that leaves you spent and defeated – but there is a way out! Living life on your terms means taking care of yourself so that you have the stamina to take on anything. In this article, we’ll go over how to live life on your terms by eating right, staying fit with exercise, managing stress levels and being mindful about what gets under your skin! Visit diyactive.com for more lifestyle tips that will amaze you!
What are the benefits of staying fit?
– Exercising creates a sense of accomplishment that can boost your mood. This is key to living life on your terms, as it gives you control over how you spend your time and energy!
– You’ll feel better in every aspect of life – mentally and physically. Exercise releases endorphins which makes us happy for hours after we finish exercising. It’s not just about feeling good during exercise; it helps with mental clarity throughout the day too!
– Staying active also reduces risk factors for many chronic diseases such as type II diabetes, heart disease and even cancer, according to research from Harvard University Medical School published in The Lancet Diabetes & Endocrinology journal. That means that if you are active , you will be much more likely to have a long and healthy life.
– Exercise also helps with weight loss, which can help reduce or even eliminate many chronic diseases that are linked to obesity like type II diabetes, heart disease and cancer. The National Weight Control Registry says the average dieter loses 13 pounds in their first year on one of these diets; but people who exercise lose even more – an average of 18 pounds during this same time period.
– Staying active is really important for physical fitness too! It’s not just about losing weight or reducing risk factors for certain conditions: it improves strength and balance as well. This means you are less likely to fall down as we get older since your muscles become stronger over time.